September 1, 2020, Facebook has rolled out its new Facebook Avatar feature to its account users in the Philippines.
As expected, the new feature became an instant hit. Timelines and feeds were instantly flooded with avatars. Some even temporarily change their profile photos with their customized avatars. Post comments as well were full of the new funny and cute avatar stickers.
This feature is definitely a success and will be well-loved as you can create a cartoon-like version of yourself. Different avatar versions that express your mood and emotions can be shared on your timeline, at the same time can be used while commenting on Facebook posts and Facebook Messenger chat windows.
What made this new feature special is that you can tailor your own avatar according to your looks. It is also enjoyable to personalize your avatar with different outfits, hairstyles, accessories and more.
So if you are wondering how to create one for yourself, here are easy steps on how to create your own Facebook Avatar:
- First step is to make sure that you have the latest Facebook app on your mobile phone. Download the latest updated app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the Facebook app on your phone, then tap the 3 horizontal lines on the top right corner.
- Scroll down and click on the “more” button
- Tap on Avatars, then tap Next to Get Started.
- You will now be able to choose your preferred –
*hairstyle and hair color,
*face shape, complexion and face lines
*eye shape and color
*eyebrow shape and color
*customize your nose and mouth
*accessories and eye wear
- Once you are already contented with your tailored avatar, tap on the “Done” icon.
Your avatar will now be generated and ready for sharing. Enjoy!