One great feature that Gmail offers is using multiple accounts simultaneously. Most of us create multiple email accounts to separate personal to work-related emails, thus making it easier to access and check emails at the same time for up to 10 accounts using tabs in the same browser.
Simultaneous logging in to Gmail accounts saves time, no need to install several browsers, no need to sign in then sign out in order to check all your accounts.
Below are the simple steps on how to sign in to additional accounts at once.
1. The first account you use to sign in will serve as the default account for the series of sessions. Signing out in one of your accounts will automatically sign out all the opened accounts at once.
2. Click on your name or email address at the top right hand corner of the page.
3. Tick on Add account from the drop down menu.
4. A new tab will open, enter the username and password of the other account you wish to access then click sign in.
5. Get back to your default account to open more accounts.
6. Once done signing in to your accounts, all accounts opened will reflect on your default account.
Voila! You can now switch accounts without difficulties.